As of now, the maximum supported number of files is 999999 or less, depending on your starting counter-number. This is due to the fact that I did only implement the counting for six digits.
• Download the zip-file:
• Extract the four partxx-files and the application into a directory on your harddrive.
• Launch makemergescript.app ...
• It will ask for the directory your image-files are in.
• You'll have to provide information regarding the naming scheme of your files and the first and last image you want to merge.
• You'll have to provide a name for the script to be generated.
• The images have to be numbered consecutively. If you have gaps within your files, do two runs with the according first and last images.
• You'll be asked if you want to generate the script, now. This can take time, depending on the number of files you want to merge.
• When finished you'll find the script in the directory your images are in.
• Launch it from within Photoshop ...
• Get a cup of coffee, go to the Zoo, watch Television, as you please.
• Be happy that you saved a lot of time and surprise me!
online seit 23.07.2005
Zuletzt aktualisiert am 25.12.2007 von Matthias Halibrand